Hi, Mom!
嗨,妈妈
ou look like such a lady. It’s a miracle.
你看上去真像个淑女 真是奇迹 Y
It really is. - So Monique’s getting you
就是啊 - 那摩妮琪已经让你 -
all excited about being a debutante?
为这初次登场激动不已
Super-duper excited. Have a good carnival.
超级激动 玩得开心
My little petunia. Where do you think you’re going?
我的小可爱 你想去哪儿?
You have the next shift at the kissing booth.
你要接下一班的接吻亭
And your brother’s late for the cotton candy can’t.
你哥在哪儿? 棉花糖谁来做?
I’m gonna go look for him. Bye.
我就失去找他的,拜
Sorry. - Excuse you.
对不起 - 没关系
Wait, do I know you? - No.
等,我认识你吗? - 不认识
Excuse me.
让一下
Viola! Hey, hey, hey.
维奥拉!嘿,嘿,嘿
Where you been? I’ve been calling and calling.
你去哪儿了? 我不停打电话给你
I miss you. We need to talk.
我很想你。我们得谈谈
We’ve talked, Justin. All the talking is done.
谈过了,贾斯丁 没什么好说的了
Look, no one breaks up over a stupid soccer issue, OK?
看,谁会为无聊的足球分手,好吗?
Can you just be a girl for five seconds?
就不能冷静5秒钟吗?
For five seconds?
5秒钟?
OK, first of all, it’s not a stupid soccer issue,
好了,首先 那不是什么无聊的足球,
and you’re a jerk. Oh, look at that! Time’s up!
其次你是个混蛋 哦,看那,时间到了!
Excuse me. Sorry. One, please.
对不起,抱歉,一个人
Stay in school.
好好学习