Like, that's what I was- I guess.
- 以前是 - 我猜的
Hello. Hi.
- 嗨 -嘿
I didn't, uh- I didn't know you were gonna join us.
我..呃.. 我不知道你要加入我们
I would have gotten you, you know, a drink, or
- 我应该给你拿... 拿一瓶-- 或者--
I'm good. You're good?
- 已经有了 - 恩
You- You were great- great up, uh, singing. Thank you.
你 你很棒 太棒了 唱的 - 谢了
I wanted to sing "Born To Run," but they didn't have it.
我本来想唱 "生来奔波" 可他们这没
I love "Born To Run." Me too.
- 我喜欢 "生来奔波" - 我也是
Tom's from New Jersey. Really?
- Tom 是新泽西人 - 是吗
Yeah. I grew up there. Uh, I lived there till I was 12.
恩 我在那长大 12岁才离开
I named my cat after Springsteen.
我的猫就姓斯普林斯丁
No kidding. What-what was his name?
- 别开玩笑了 那它叫什么
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Oh. That makes sense.
哦 很形象
So, do you have a boyfriend?
那么 你有男朋友吗
- No. - Why not?
- 没有 - 为什么不找个
- 'Cause I don't want one. - Come on. I don't believe that.
- 因为不想 - 别逗了 我不信
You don't believe that a woman could enjoy being free and independent?
你不相信一个女人想自由独立
Are you a lesbian?
你是女同
No, I'm not a lesbian.
不 我不是
I just don't feel comfortable being anyone's girlfriend.
我只是感觉不舒服 作谁的女朋友的话
I don't actually feel comfortable being anyone's anything, you know.
我不想是任何人的任何人
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Really?
- 我不知道你在说什么 - 是吗
Nope.
不明白
Okay. Let me break it down for you.
好吧 那我 "说来话长" 了
- Break it down. - Okay. I like being on my own.
- 说嘛 - 我喜欢做我自己
Relationships are messy, and people's feelings get hurt.
关系太复杂 人们觉得受伤
Who needs it? We're young.
谁希望这样 我们还年轻
We live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
我们住在这世上最漂亮的城市