Might as well have fun while we can and...
为什么不开心点
save the serious stuff for later.
把那些严肃的问题先扔一边
Holy shit. You're a dude. She's a dude.
操蛋 你是个花花公子 她真花心
Okay. But wait, wait. What happens if you fall in love?
好好 等一下 如果你恋爱了怎么办
What?
什么
Well, you don't believe that, do you?
你不会相信那些吧
It's love. It's not Santa Claus.
是爱 不是圣诞老人
Well, what does that word even mean?
好吧 那个字代表什么
I've been in relationships, and I don't think I've ever seen it.
我有过那种关系 但我不觉得我见过
Well, maybe that's- And most marriages end in divorce these days.
- 好吧 可能... - 大多数婚姻中途就完蛋了
Like my parents. Okay. Mine too, but-
- 就像我父母 - 我也是 但...
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
我认为这个花心的女人太武断了
The lady dothn't.
这个花心的女人没有
There's no such thing as love. It's a fantasy.
没爱情这回事 那是童话
Well, I think you're wrong.
我认为不对
Okay. Well,
好的 那么
what is it that I'm missing then?
我漏了什么
I think you know it when you feel it.
当你感觉到爱的时候你就明白了
I guess we can just agree to disagree.
求同存异吧
Yeah.
好吧
- Okay. Who's singing next?
那么 下一个谁来
I nominate Young werther here.
我推荐这位少年维特
I'm not nearly drunk enough to- Bartender.
- 我还没有喝到... - 酒保