I found it. The ring is mine.
是我找到它的 戒指是我的
I don't understand why in this group I never get my way.
我不明白为什么和你们一起 我总不能做自己想做的
You always get your way.
你一直都是为所欲为的
I'll stipulate to that if you give me the ring.
如果你把戒指给我 我会把这条写进"室友规定"里
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
Enjoying your food that I actually brought you instead of promising food, but bringing you a box of random crap?
比起期待着食物却看到了一箱不知所云的东西 喜欢我给你们带来的饭菜吗?
Yeah, it's delicious.
喜欢 非常好吃
The sarcasm's a little stale, though.
但这个讽刺有点过时了啊
Hey, how about this?
这样如何?
Until we figure out what to do with the ring, Penny holds on to it.
在我们想出究竟要用戒指做什么之前 戒指由Penny保管
What ring?
什么戒指?
This ring.
这个。
Looking for something?
在找什么吗?
Will you hold on to this for a couple of days?
你能不能帮忙保管几天?
Why? It's a prop from a movie, and we're kind of fighting over it.
怎么了? 是电影里的道具 我们正为它吵着呢
Okay, just to be clear, the first piece of jewelry my boyfriend gives me is a prop from a movie, and I don't even get to keep it?
好吧 是这样吗 我男朋友给我的第一件首饰 是电影里面的道具 而且我还不能拥有它?
If you had gone out with me three years ago, by now, you'd have my great Aunt Ida's brooch that she smuggled out of occupied Belgium in a cat.
如果你三年前和我约会 我叔祖母的那枚胸针Ida现在早就归你了 那是她偷偷藏在猫身上 从当时被占领的比利时带回来的
How am I looking now?
跟他比一下 我好多了吧?
Ow! Oh!
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊! 噢!
You hit me!
你打我!
I'm bleeding!
我流血了!
What was that?
发生什么了?
Sheldon tried to take the ring and I punched him.
Sheldon想把戒指偷走 所以我打了他一拳
That's my girl.
真是我的乖宝贝