May I have your attention, please?
各位旅客请注意
Passengers boarding the train in Los Angeles, please...
乘至洛杉矶的旅客们
have your tickets out and ready for collection.
请您准备好车票以备出示
Hi, Tom!
嗨 Tom
Hey. Summer.
嗨 Summer
I must have walked right by you. Yeah.
- 我刚才没注意到你 - 是吗
Well, um, what are you doing? Are you going to Millie's?
你是要去哪 米莉家么
Me too. Cool.
- 我也是 - 太好了
- I forgot you knew her. - Yeah, we worked together all that time, so-
- 我忘了你认识她 - 恩 我们一起工作...
of course. I love Millie. She's the sweetest.
- 当然 - 我喜欢米莉 她很可爱
She is.
恩
- How are you? - I'm good.
- 你怎么样 - 不错
Good. L-I wrote to you. I never heard back, but
- 恩 我给你写信 但没收到过你的 ..
Yeah. Yeah. Sorry about that. L- I just, you know
- 哦 抱歉 我只是..
It got kind of crazy, and the holidays came up, so work was
- 这些天过得一团糟 这放假了也不得休息 工作...
You still working for Vance?
你还在万斯那儿干
Yeah.
对
Well, I was gonna go get a coffee if you wanna
- 哦 我正要去喝杯咖啡 你 ..
"The Architecture of Happiness."
" 幸福建筑 "
Yeah. That looks like a good book.
看起来很不错
Yeah, it's
- 恩 ..
Well, I don't want to bother you. No, no. I, um-
- 我不想打扰你 - 不 没事
Yeah, let's get coffee.
走吧 喝杯咖啡
After you.
先
You look nice. Thanks.
- 你看起来很精神 - 谢谢
So do you.
你也是
well?
走吧