I was gonna maybe have a party on Friday, um,
周五我可能要开个派对
on our rooftop that has, like, a really nice garden,
在我家屋顶上 那个小花园
if you want to come.
那个 你来吗
Yeah.
好吧
If you're not busy.
如果你不忙
I don't think I will be.
应该不会
They're good, huh? They are good.
- 很不错 对吧 - 很棒
I guess I just got lucky.
我想我人品爆发了
Um, we met in elementary school.
我们从小学就认识了
In seventh grade we had the same class schedule,
七年级时我们课表都一样
and, uh,
怎么说呢
we just clicked, you know?
我们很合拍
Love?
爱情
Shit, I don't know.
该死 我可不太懂
As long as she's cute and she's willing, right?
只要她愿意 又可爱 对吧
I'm flexible on the cute, so
- 其实可不可爱也无所谓
Twenty-one years.
二十一年了
She's the light that guides me home.
她是指引我回家的明灯
Yes, that is from one of our cards.
好吧 没错 是我引用贺卡上的话
No. Someone else wrote it.
不 别人写的
Doesn't make it less true.
但说的很对
I think technically the "girl of my dreams"...
我认为纯粹的 " 梦中女孩 "
would probably have, like, a really bodacious rack, you know.
要有.. 呃... 火辣的身材
Maybe different hair.
与众不同的发型
Probably- You know, she'd probably be a little more into sports.
喜欢运动 的更好点