Mom, it's a picnic.
妈妈,这是野餐会
- Chill. - Go ahead, go ahead, have fun.
- 冷静 - 去吧,去吧,好好玩
Ten minutes?
10分钟?
Walter, you just don't get it.
沃尔特,你只是没有明白
These women are like deranged-flight-attendant friendly.
这些女人就像疯掉的空姐一样友好
- They're gonna be all over me. - Joanna!
- 她们不会放过我的 - 乔安娜!
Here we go.
来了
- Oh, Joanna. - Joanna, hi.
- 噢,乔安娜 - 乔安娜,嗨
- Hi, Walter. - Hi.
- 嗨,沃尔特 - 嗨
- You look great. - I love you in khakis.
- 你看起来很不错 - 我喜欢你穿卡其装的样子
They're new, a little experiment.
是新买来试穿的
Now I know why they call it Banana Republic.
现在我知道他们为什么 叫它香蕉共和国(时装品牌)了
Excuse me. Excuse me!
借过,借过
Excuse me, ladies. Excuse me.
借过,女士们,借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过,借过
Excuse me.
借过
Am I the only one who finds all of this more than a little disturbing?
我是不是唯一觉得这里不舒服的?
We are celebrating our nation's birthday,
我们在庆祝自己国家的生日
but there are almost no African-Americans,
可是几乎没有非洲裔美国人
no Native Americans, no Asian Americans,
没有土著印第安人,没有亚裔
and... Oh, my God.
还有…噢,我的上帝
Hey, you're Joanna Eberhart. You got such a raw deal.
嘿,你是乔安娜?埃伯哈特 他们对你实在是太不公平了
Aren't you Bobbie Markowitz?
你不是芭比?马科维茨吗?
I love your books, especially the last one. What was it called?
我很喜欢你的书,特别是上一本 叫什么来着?