Come on, Joanna.
来嘛,乔安娜
Spin cycle, ladies, and...
甩干,女士们,再来…
And...
再来…
And...
再来…
And...
再来…
- Sweet. - Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. Who's the man?
- 好棒 - 噢耶噢耶,谁是真正的男人?
You the man.
你是最棒的
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Walter?
沃尔特?
- Hey, how you doing? - Walter Kresby.
- 嘿,你好吗 - 沃尔特?克莱斯比
- Good to see you. - Ted Van Sant.
- 很高兴见到你 - 泰德?范?松特
I'm Stan Peters. Come on in, come on in.
我是史丹?皮特斯 进来,进来
- Mike said you were coming. - Nice to see you.
- 迈克说了你会来 - 见到你很高兴
Come on in.
快进来吧
Hear ye, hear ye. Come one, come all, and happy Fourth of July.
大家注意了,来,祝大家国庆快乐
At 1:30 will be the children's Stars and Stripes, face painting...
1:30会有孩子们的星条旗 面部彩绘…
Isn't this great?
这里不错吧?
A real old-fashioned town picnic. Can't get this in Manhattan.
真正的传统小镇野餐会 在曼哈顿可没有这个
Which is why we're gonna stay exactly ten minutes.
所以我们只能在这里呆十分钟
We're gonna make an appearance, and then we're gonna get out of here.
我们露个面,然后就走人
Kids, I'm really sorry about all of this, but let's try and have fun.
孩子们,我真的很抱歉 不过让我们试着找点乐子吧