Hey Dad.
嘿 老爸
Hi. - Do you mind keeping an eye on Oscar for a while?
- 嗨 - 能不能替我带会儿孩子?
Yeah, sure. - I just got to go and get my couple of shifts back.
- 好啊 - 我得去把我的班补回来
Don't go back to be a maid. That is not a good job for you.
别再给人去当仆人了 这工作不适合你
Dad, I need a job.
老爸 我需要工作
I hold like about 40.000 dollars on that house and on top of everything else's, i just...
因为那间屋子我欠了大概四万块 除此之外还有...
You're not getting 40000 dollars by just cleaning houses.
你不可能靠打扫屋子赚四万块
I'll figure something to do.
我会想办法的
I will.
我会的
Can I make a sandwich? - Yeah, go ahead you know where everything is.
- 我能做个三明治吗? - 可以啊 去吧 你知道东西在哪儿
Go make up with your sister.
跟你妹妹和好吧
She is your sister, go make up with her.
她是你妹妹啊 去跟她和好吧
Dad... please.
老爸... 拜托了
What's this?
这是什么?
Just open it.
打开看看吧
Why do you have my mom's I.D.?
你怎么会有我妈的身份证?
I found it. At work.
我上班的时候找到的
Me and Rose did a job while back.
Rose和我之前接了一单活儿
And... there was a woman.
有个女人