Who i...
她...
Look, we're supposed to throw everything away.
我们应该是要把东西都扔了的
But i need you to kept that picture of you... - Is this her fanny pack?
- 但我得让你拿回自己的照片 - 这是她的腰包?
I couldn't throw them away.
我没法把它们扔了
You were following me that day.
你那天确实是在跟踪我咯
I should have told you, I know that and I..
我该告诉你的 我知道...
Felt so stupid and I just got scared and I.
.. 我觉得自己很蠢 又很害怕 就...
I didn't know what the situation was between you and your mom.
我不知道你和你妈是怎么回事
I do not know what went on.
我不知道发生了些什么
But I just thought, That everybody...
但我觉得 每个人...
That I would understand. - You would understand?
- 我能理解 - 你能理解?
My Mom was a pathetic drunk.
我妈是个可怜的酒鬼
I'm an idiot, I actually thought that you were interested in me.
我真是个白痴 我还真以为 你是看上我了呢
I just wanted to do the right thing.
我只是想帮你
Please don't. - Don't call me.
- 不要这样 - 别再联系我了
You got that? - Yeah.
- 你行吗? - 行
I'm sure that I'll be able to turn this around pretty quick , so... - Thank you.
- 我想我马上就能搞定的 - 谢谢你
For everything.
做了这么多事
Are you coming to my party?
你会来我的聚会吗?
We are having Oscar's birthday party...
我们准备给Oscar办生日会
At Hinkle's, on Saturday. It would be great if you came.
这个礼拜天在Hinkle快餐店 如果你能来那真是太好了
Sounds like a blast.
盛情难却啊