We have to get out of here.
我们必须得离开
- Put it down. Come on. - OK, let's try and use this.
放下,快点 - 好,让我们来用用这个
We have to go.
我们必须得走了
I'm so embarrassed.
我可真麻烦
I'm mortified. I'm famished.
我欲火焚身,我很饥渴
- Bobbie. - Yeah?
- 芭比 - 什么
- Are you making anthrax? - Excuse me.
- 你是不是得炭疽热了? - 对不起!
But can't you hire someone to clean?
可你不能雇人打扫吗?
Dave says I got to do it myself, like Sarah Sunderson.
戴夫说我应该自己做 就像萨拉?桑德森
Someone brave?
找个勇敢的人?
- Oh, could you believe her? - But, darling, her home is spotless.
- 噢,你能相信她吗? - 不过,亲爱的,她家一尘不染!
And she's having incredible sex in the middle of the day
而且她大中午就和老公…
with her husband.
过不可思议的性生活
Well, I'm sorry, but my shrink says I need creative chaos.
抱歉,但我的心理医生说混乱能给我灵感
- My therapist says I need boundaries. - My doctor said I need
- 我的理疗师说我要分清界限 - 我的医生说我需要
enough electricity to jumpstart Vegas.
电疗后服用维加斯(药名)
- You ever done Zoloft? - Kid stuff.
- 你吃过喏仁特吗(抗抑郁药)? - 小孩的玩意
Xanax. I worship Xanax. I'm old-fashioned.
偌纳克斯(药名) 我崇拜偌纳克斯,我比较老派
I like Prozac with a Viagra chaser.
我喜欢普偌唑(抗忧郁剂)加伟哥
You're up, and you're up.
起来了,起来了
- Oh, Roger. - Viagra.
- 噢,罗杰 - 伟哥