Damn. Come on, let's go.
该死,来吧,我们走
You think this is all right, sneaking around?
你觉得这样没问题吗 在这里偷偷摸摸的
Add it up.
你想一想
All the women around here are perfect sexkitten bimbos.
这里所有的女人都是 完美的性感小猫般的傻瓜
All the men are drooling nerds.
所有的男人都是流口水的讨厌鬼
Doesn't that seem strange? Not to me.
那看起来不奇怪吗 我觉得不
Why not? I work in television.
为什么不 我在电视界工作
Oh, come on.
噢,来吧
You know, Walter, I think Joanna is right.
你知道,沃尔特 我想乔安娜是对的
I think Stepford is the answer. She's a great gal.
我想斯戴福就是答案 她是一个很棒的女生
Or she will be.
或者她将会是
Come on, help me up. We shouldn't be here.
来,帮帮我 我们不应该来这儿
Oh, come on. Don't be such a chicken.
噢,来吧,别这么胆小
I should be home with my cupcakes. Why?
我应该在家陪着我的小蛋糕 为什么?
Because you only made 5,000 of them?
因为你只做了5000个?
We're trespassing. Only if we get caught.
我们是非法闯入 会被抓到的
Damn, I can't see a thing.
该死,我什么也看不见
Oh, there's the light. There it is.
噢,灯在那儿 就在那儿
No, Bobbie.
不要,芭比
This is like some alien freak show.
这真像是变态外星人展览
Why? They're just family portraits.
为什么?只是家庭肖像而已
Yeah, that's what I said.
对,我说的就是这个
The lights.
灯
We should get out of here.
我们应该赶快离开
Should we run?
我们应该跑掉吗?
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天