Clarice?
克莱瑞斯?
Hi, girls! Roger!
嗨,姑娘们! 罗杰!
You scared us.
你吓死我们了
What are you doing in here? What's going on?
你们在这儿干什么? 怎么回事?
Do they have hookers or old Playboys or cable porn?
他们是在嫖妓还是看成人频道?
Oh, please. They barely have throw pillows.
拜托,他们只是互相打打闹闹
They're coming. The menfolk.
他们来了 男人们
Call us. OK.
给我们打电话 好的
Rog?
罗杰?
What was it? Did you see anyone?
刚才是什么东西? 你看到什么人了?
Not a soul.
一个鬼影都没看见
But what's back here anyway, in all of these rooms?
不过这些房间里面是什么?
Storage? Sweaters?
储藏室?毛衣?
Bodies?
尸体?
Jerry. Do you see that door on your left?
杰瑞 看到你左手边的门了吗?
Check it out.
打开看看吧
Oh, boy.
噢,老兄
Why, I can't see anything. It's dark.
怎么回事,我什么也看不见 漆黑一片
Use your flashlight.
用你的手电筒
I feel like Nancy Drew in The Mystery of the Midlife Crisis.
我感觉像是在南希?朱儿的中年危机之迷里
What am I looking for?
什么也没有啊?
Look down.
往下看
Jerry?
杰瑞?
Roger!
罗杰!