Funny book?
这本书很好笑吗?
Hmmm. Oh, no, no, I just thinking about something funny I heard today. Umm, Mark, Mark saying “I’ll see you Saturday”
不,我只是在想,我今天听到的一句很有意思的话,Mark,Mark说“星期六见”。
Yeah, at the lecture, I told you that last week, you said you didn’t mind.
对,我们要去演讲,我上星期就告诉你了,你说你不介意。
Oh, no, no, no, it’s-it’s not the lecture ah, I mind, umm....
不,我不是介意那场演讲。
Oh, please tell me it’s not because I’m going with Mark.
拜托,你不是因为我要跟Mark去吧?
Oh, well...
这个嘛。
Oh my God!!! Ross!!
哦,我的天哪。Ross!!
Well, I’m sorry, but ah, look if you’re not working with him anymore, why do you have to still do stuff with him?
对不起,不过你们已经不是同事了,为什么还要混在一起。
Because, he’s my friend.
因为他是我朋友。
Okay, but do you really need another friend? I mean...
但你真的需要,别的“朋友”吗?我的意思是…
Okay, well if I stop playing with Joey and Chandler, can I play with Mark?
好吧,如果我不跟Joey和Chandler玩,可以跟Mark玩吗?
Is that funny? Am I supposed to be laughing?
这好笑吗?我应该笑吗?
I don’t know, you thought “see you Saturday”was funny. Look honey, Mark is in fashion,
我不知道,你觉得“星期六见”很好笑,Mark也是时装业的,
Okay, I like having a friend that I can share this stuff with. You guys would never want to go to a lecture with me.
我喜欢有个朋友跟我分享。你们这些男生不肯跟我去听演讲。
Pa-haa!! I would love to go with you.
我很愿意跟你去。
Really!?
真的?
Yeah, hey I-I have clothes, I even pick them out. I mean for, for all you know I could be a fashion..... monger.
是啊,我有衣服,还是我自己挑的,告诉你,我可以当个时装…摊贩。
Okay. Honey, I would love for you to go with me. (Ross has a worried look on his face) What?
我很希望你陪我去。怎么了?
What should I wear, now I’m all nervous.
我该穿什么衣服?这下我好紧张。