Mama! Papa!
妈妈!爸爸!
You Ok, Anna. I Got you.
没事的 安娜姐姐抱
Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!
艾莎你做了什么?你又乱用魔法了!
It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.
都是我不小心对不起安娜
- She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.
她浑身冰凉! -我知道怎样救她
Ice?
雪?
Faster, Sven!
快点 斯特!
Sven!
斯特!
Please... Help!
请帮帮我们!
My daughter!
救救我的女儿!
He is the King!
哦!是国王!
Trolls...?
地精?
Shush. I'm trying to listen.
嘘 听听他们在说什么
Cuties. I'm gonna keep you.
小可爱 干脆留下来别走了
Your Majesty!
陛下!
Born with the powers or cursed?
她的魔力是天生的还是受到了诅咒?9
Born. And they're getting stronger.
天生的 而且越来越强了
You are lucky it wasn't her heart.
好在没有击中她的心脏
The heart is not so easily changed,
冰封的心 很难融化
But the head can be persuaded.
打在头上,我还有办法
Do what you must.
快救救她吧
I recommend we remove all magic,
我会消除魔法的效果
even memories of magic to be safe...
还有关于魔法的记忆,也一同抹去
But don't worry, I'll leave the fun.
别担心 我会留下快乐的记忆
She will be okay.
她会好的
But she won't remember I have powers?
她会忘记我有魔法?
- It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa,
这样才安全 - 听着 艾莎
your power will only grow.
你的魔力只会越来越强大
There is beauty in it...
它会带来幸福
But also great danger.
也会带来灾难
You must learn to control it.
一定要学会掌控你的魔力
Fear will be your enemy.
记住,恐惧是你的敌人
No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.
不 我们会保护她她能做到的相信我
Until then,
在那之前
we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff.
我们会锁上城门削减人手
We will limit her contact with people
减少她与外界的交往
and keep her powers hidden from everyone...
她的魔力决不能被别人知道
including Anna.
包括安娜