Hey! -I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?
喂!! -对不起!你没事吧?
Hey!
嘿!
I-ya, no. No. I'm okay. - Are you sure?
哦 我...没事 -真的吗?
Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going.
我刚刚走路没看路...
- But I'm great, actually. - Oh, thank goodness.
但是我没事,真的 - 哦!谢天谢地
Oh... Umm...
喔...嗯...
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
我是南艾尔斯的汉斯王子
Princess Anna of Arendelle. -Princess...?
我是阿伦戴尔的安娜公主 -公主?
My Lady.
殿下!
Hi... again.
嗨...呵呵
Oh boy.
噢...欸
Ha. This is awkward. Not you're awkward,
嗯...这有点尴尬,呃...我不是说你
but just because we're...I'm awkward.
但我们确实...我是说我挺尴尬的
You're gorgeous. Wait, what?
你很...优雅...呃,什么?
I'd like to formally apologize for
我正式的为我不小心
hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse...
骑马撞上了美丽的阿伦戴尔公主以及...
And for every moment after.
之后所有的事情道歉!
No. No-no. It's fine. I'm not THAT Princess.
哦...没关系的,我不是“那种”公主
I mean, if you'd hit my sister Elsa, that would be...
如果你撞到的是我姐姐艾莎,喔~~那可惨了...
'Cuz, you know...
你懂的,哈哈...
Hello.
你好啊~~
But, lucky you, it's-it's just me.
还好,你...撞到的是我
Just you?
你?
...The bells. The coronation.
哦!敲钟了,典礼要开始了
I... I...
我...哎呀 我...
I better go. I have to...I better go.
我要走了,我要...我真的得走了...
Bye!
再见!