Oops! Pardon. Sorry. Can we just get around you there?
哦!不好意思,借过!
Thank you. Oh, there she is.
谢谢...哦,她在这儿
Elsa! I mean... Queen...
艾莎! 我是说...陛下...
Me again. May I present,
我又来了 我想向您介绍
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
南艾尔斯的汉斯王子
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
We would like...your blessing...
希望您能...祝福我们的...
of... our marriage!
婚礼!
Marriage...? Yes!
婚礼?! -是的!
I'm sorry, I'm confused.
不好意思...我有点晕
Well, We haven't worked out all the details ourselves.
好吧 我们确实还有一些细节需要商量
We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.
得花上几天好好策划一下我们的婚礼
Of course we'll have soup,
宴会上要有鲜汤
roast, and ice cream and then...
烤肉,冰淇淋还有...
Wait. Would we live here?
等下 我们可以住在这里吗?
Here? -Absolutely!
这里? -当然!
Anna...
安娜...
Oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us...
也可以把你的十二个哥哥都请来住...
What? No, no, no, no, no.
什么? 不 不,等一下
Of course we have the room. I don't know. Some of them must...
这里的房间足够给他们住,而且...
Wait. Slow down.
不,等一下
No one's brothers are staying here.
他们不能住在这儿
No one is getting married.
你也不能和他结婚
Wait, what?
什么?
May I talk to you, please. Alone.
我能单独跟你谈谈吗? 就我们俩
No. Whatever you have to say, you...
不 无论你想说什么...
you can say to both of us.
跟我们两人一起说好了
Fine. You can't marry a man you just met.
好吧 你不能嫁给一个你才刚认识的人
You Can if it's true love.
我能,如果是真爱就可以
Anna, what do you know about true love?
安娜 你知道什么是真爱吗?
More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.
比你清楚,你只会把人拒之门外
You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no.
你要我祝福你们两人的婚礼 我的答案是不可以
Now, Excuse me.
不好意思,我失陪了
Your Majesty, if I may ease your...
陛下,请允许我...
No, you may not. And I-I think you should go.
我不允许 而且我想...你该走了
The party is over. Close the gates.
舞会结束了 把门关上
Yes, Your Majesty.
是,陛下
What? Elsa, no. No, wait!
什么? 艾莎 不!不!别...
Give me my glove!
把手套还给我!
Elsa, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore.
艾莎,求你了! 我不能再忍受这样的生活了
... Then leave.
那就...离开吧
... What did I ever do to you?!
我到底哪里招惹你了?
Enough, Anna.
别说了...安娜
No. Why? Why do you shut me out?!
不 为什么?为什么要把我拒之门外?
Why do you shut the world out?!
为什么要把自己和整个世界隔绝?!
What are you so afraid of?!
你到底在害怕什么?
I said, enough!
别说了!
Sorcery. I knew there was
妖术 我早知道
something dubious going on here.
这里一定藏着不可告人的内幕
Elsa...?
艾莎...?