I do.
我愿意
You may now exchange the rings.
你们现在可以交换戒指
You first. Then me.
你先,然后到我
There you go.
好了
By the powers vested in me by the laws of the state of Oregon,
俄勒冈州法律赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.
我现在宣布你们为丈夫和妻子 你可以亲吻新娘了
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could do that
如果任何不舒服的东西
with everything we found uncomfortable?
都可那样做,这世界就美好了
Kick it off into a flower bed?
一脚踢进花丛里
Hey, you in the suit.
嘿,你穿着西装
It's a wedding, not a funeral. What's the matter?
这是婚礼,不是葬礼,怎么回事?
I'm just not feeling very festive.
我只是觉得不那么喜庆
You know what might help? What?
你知道怎样做有所帮助吗? 怎样?
If you faked it.
如果你假装
Come on, let's show them how it's done. Come on.
来,让我们做个样板给他们看看
Esther's amazing.
埃丝特很有魅力
I'll have to agree with you.
我赞同你的说法
Can I trust her with Oscar?
我可以信任她跟奥斯卡吗?
Mmm...
呃…
Hard to say.
很难说
I mean, she's a passionate woman with needs, you know?
她是个热情有需求的女人,你知道吧?
Hey, how come you two never had kids?
嘿,为什么你们俩没有小孩?
I'm sorry, I just... We did.
对不起,我只是… 我们有
A son.
一个儿子
Aaron died last year
亚伦去年死了
of a heroin overdose.
死于海洛因过量