Wake the fuck up!
你他妈的醒醒!
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事?
Get out of my house. Get the fuck out of my house!
滚出我的屋子!他妈的给我滚出去!
No.
不
You're gonna marry a guy that you're not even sure you're in love with.
你要嫁给一个 你甚至不清楚是否爱他的人?
You deserve to be slapped. You're a cunt.
你该被掌嘴,你是鸡婆
I'm gonna walk outside right now,
我要马上走到外面去
because I think that would be best for both of us.
因为我觉得那对我们俩都好
You're not dressed. I don't give a flying fuck!
你没有穿衣服 我不在乎
David.
大卫
Don't say anything.
什么也别说
Can we... Can we just stop for a minute and, please, can we just talk about this?
我们可否…停下一会,谈谈这?拜托
I think it would be better if we just don't see each other again.
我想如果我们彼此不再见面,这是最好的
David, please don't say that. This is a mistake you're making, Diana.
大卫,请不要这么说 你正在犯错,黛安娜
This is a soul mistake.
这是精神上的错误
And do you, Diana, take this man to have and to hold,
你,黛安娜,愿意于这位先生一起
for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health,
不为好坏,不嫌贫富,不惧病痛
to love and to cherish from this day forward till death do you part?
互相扶持,从今直到白头偕老?