Emily.
艾米莉
Emily?
艾米莉
She means you.
她叫你呢
Wejust cut on the bias.
我们斜剪了这边
That's not what I asked you.
我不要你这么剪
I couldn't have been clearer. There you are, Emily.
我说了很清楚了,你来了,艾米莉
How many times do I have to scream your name?
要我喊你多少遍才够?
Actually, it's Andy.
其实,我是安迪
My name is Andy. Andrea, but, uh, everybody calls me Andy.
我叫安迪。安吉丽雅,但那大家都叫我安迪
I need 10 or 15 skirts from Calvin Klein.
我需要10-15条CK的裙子
What kind of skirts do you…
你想要什么样式的~
Please bore someone else with your questions.
这种无聊的问题你问别人去
And make sure we have Pier 59 at 8:00 a.m. Tomorrow.
去‘59号码头’确认明天8点的座位
Remind Jocelyn I need to see a few of those satchels that Marc is doing in the pony.
提醒约瑟琳,我要看看马克在手抄里面的背包
And then tell Simone I'll takeJackie if Maggie isn't available.
高速西蒙如果杰茜没空就用麦吉
Did Demarchelier confirm? -D-Did D-Demarchel…
迪马休里耶确认了没? -迪,迪马休里耶~
Demarchelier. Did he… Get him on the phone.
迪马休里耶。 他~ -打电话给他
Uh, o… okay.
呃,好的
And, Emily? -Yes?
还有,艾米莉?-是的?
That's all.
就这样