I'm surprised they've not come before. I expect they've got a lot of people to attend to.
他们以前从没来过,真叫人惊奇。 我想这次他们有很多志愿者加入吧。
Oh, yes. We're only an outlying district.
哦,对啊。我们是唯一的边远地区。
They'll be heavily engaged within the stricken area itself.
他们将在受害区域耗费大量时间和精力。
Will it be like meals on wheels, dear? Yes, I should think so.
会不会是快餐服务呢,亲爱的? 嗯,我也这么想。
There'll be mobile canteens and soup kitchens,
会有流动小卖部和例汤厨房,
teams of doctors and nurses,
成队的医生和护士,
helicopters flying in blankets and medical supplies.
直升飞机带来毛毯和医疗用品。
It'll all move slowly into action, you bet.
你看吧,它们会行动的很缓慢。
They'll all be here in next to no time.
他们不知道几时才会来。
The governmental authorities have been aware of this eventuality for years.
政府职权部门意识到这种可能性很多年了。
So continency plans will have been formulated long ago.
而且自制计划早就制定了。
We won't have to worry about a thing.
对这事儿我们不必太多担心。
The powers that be will get to us in the end.
当权者最终会找到我们的。
I hope they come soon, dear.
我祈祷他们快点来,亲爱的。
I'm not feeling very well.
我觉得不舒服。
I wonder if we'd have been better off in the cellar.
也许我们躲到地下室里会好一点。
Oh, no, dear. Too damp.
哦,不,亲爱的,那里太潮湿了。
Think of my rheumatism.
忘了我有风湿病么。
Would you like a bite to eat, dearest? No, thanks.
你想吃点什么吗,我最亲爱的? 不,不用了。
I'm right off food.
我要省下食物。
So am I.
我也一起吧。
I must go to the toilet. And I don't want any arguments.
我得去洗手间了。我不想再为这事儿争论。
Blessed dust everywhere.
可是到处都是灰尘。
Oh, crumbs! I forgot!
哦,天呀!我给忘了!
We're supposed to stay in the inner core or refuge!
我们必须呆在隐蔽处!
Well, it's too late now. We've been out for ages.
好吧,现在记起来也晚了。我们已经在外面很长时间了。
Oh, blimey! It was the whole point!
哦,老天爷!这可是最关键的!
I wonder if there's any radiation about.
我想知道这儿是否已经有辐射物了。
Well, I can't see anything.
嗯,我没看到什么特别的东西。