I expect that would render the lines inoperable.
可能电话线被摧毁的不能修理了。
I'll drop him them a line tell them to give us a ring.
我给他们留个言—告诉他们及时回电。
Do you think the post will be going? Oh, yes, bound to be.
你认为邮局还在运作么? 哦,当然,应该是这样啊。
The powers that be will endeavour to maintain communications.
当局应当竭尽全力保持通讯畅通才对啊。
Remember the Blitz? The post went on just the same.
还记得那次闪电战吗?邮局仍然像往常一样工作。
It's government policy. It keeps up the morale of the population.
这是政府的职责。必须恢复人们的斗志。
I hope Ron is insured.
我希望Ron有保险。
You did pay ours, didn't you, James?
你给我们投了保,是吗,James?
Oh, yes, dear. The bomb won't cost us a penny. We'll be well covered.
哦,是的,亲爱的。轰炸不会让我们花费任何一便士的。我们将免受损失。
Mm. Lovely.
唔,太好了。
We can have some nice new curtains for the summer.
夏天到来的时候,我们可以买些漂亮的新窗帘了。
Crumbs! I wonder if it's all over already.
哎呀!我想知道战斗是否已经结束了。
If it is all over, I wish I knew who'd won.
如果战斗已经结束了,我想知道谁赢了。
We can't have lost the war, can we, James? We won the other two.
我们不可能在这场战争里输掉,对吗,James?我们赢了另外两场。
No, of course not. 对,当然是这样。
Remember old Churchill?
记得老丘吉尔吗?
Yes, but Churchill's not prime minister now, dear.
是这样,但是丘吉尔现在不是首相了,亲爱的。
"We will never surrender."
“我们永不言弃。”
Er... no. Well er... of course not.
呃..不是了,好吧,呃..当然现在他不是了。
I suppose it won't be the same without er... with old whatshisname, will it?
我希望那个,呃..叫什么来着,能够继续这样做。
Who is it, anyway?
你说的是谁?
I must check the emergency supplies list. We never had time to finish it.
我必须查看一下紧急情况供应清单。直到现在我们还没完成它。