Frank! Hi!
天哪,法兰克
How are you?
你好吗?
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Oh, well y'know, I would've called but I lost your phone number and then ah, my Mom locked me out of the house so I couldn't find it. And then, I tried to find a pay phone, and ah, the receiver was cut off. So...
我本来想先打电话,但是号码弄丢了。我妈把我锁在门外,我没办法进去找,我找了一具公共电话,话筒却被剪断了
What happened?
怎么了?
Ah, oh, the ah, vandalism.
有人破坏公物
But, also, what happened between you and your Mom?
那你和你妈怎么了?
Well, we got into a fight 'cause ah, she said I was to immature to get married.
我们吵架,她说我不够成熟,不能结婚
You're getting married?!
你要结婚了?
My little brother's getting married!!
我的弟弟要结婚了
Oh, I knew you'd be so cool about this. All right, ah, hey, do you want to meet her?
我就知道你会替我高兴。你想见她吗?
Do I?
你说呢?
Do you?
你想吗?
Yeah, I do, yeah.
当然想
Okay, cool, all right, she just ah, parking the truck. (to Joey) I'm gonna, I'm gonna get my ah, my fiancee man!
太好了,她正在停卡车,我去带我的未婚妻来
Y'know, I would've bet good money that he'd be the first one of us to get married.
我就知道他会最早结婚
Yeah, isn't it fantastic?
这不是很棒吗?
Yeah, ah, but Pheebs don't you think he's a little young to get married?
你不觉得他稍嫌年轻?
What, he's 18.
他已经18岁了
Exactly, it'll be illegal for him to drink at his own bachelor party.
他在最后单身派对上不能喝酒
Yeah, or-or to get a hooker.
也不能叫鸡
Always illegal Joe.
叫鸡本来就违法
Hey! Hey! This is ah, my fiancee, Mrs. Knight.
这是我的未婚妻,奈特老师。那是我姊姊。
Y'know it-it's funny, um, Frank told me so much about you, but your not how I pictured you at all.
说来好笑。法兰克经常提到你,你却跟我想像的不一样
Yeah, I'm a big surprise.
是啊,我很令人意外
So, um, how-how did you guys meet?
你们是怎么认识的?
Well um, I was in ah Mrs. Knight's ah, I mean Alice, sorry, Alice, I always do that. I was in her ah, Home Ec class.
我去上奈特老师的…我是说爱丽丝。抱歉,我老是叫错,我去上她的家政课
And he was my best student.
他是我最好的学生
Yeah, she was my best teacher.
她是我最好的老师