我一年前就忘了它的密码,我只是抬着装样子。你们有护唇膏吗?
Hey, how are those tapes working out for ya?
录音带听得怎样?
Y'know what, pretty good.
很有效
Yeah?
是吗?
Good! I haven't smoked yet today, I feel great, and-and-and confident, that is a stunning blouse.
我今天还没抽烟,清爽又有自信。好漂亮的上衣
Thank you.
谢谢
Here you go.
拿去
Thanks
谢了
Hey Mon, let's give Pete a chance Come on, he was funny, he seems really nice, and that check thing was adorable.
给彼特一个机会。他既风趣,人又好,而且支票的事好可爱
What check thing?
什么支票?
As a joke, this customer at work who has a crush on me gave me a $20,000 tip. His number is on the check, he just did so I'd call him.
有个喜欢我的顾客开玩笑,给我两万元的小费。他的电话在支票上,他要我打给他
Pete Becker. Pete...Is this him?
彼特贝克,彼特…是他吗?
That's Bill Clinton.
那是总统
Who's he huggin'?
他抱着谁?
Oh my God! That's Pete! But why is Bill huggin' Pete?
天哪,是彼特总统。为什么抱着彼特?
This guy invented Moss 865! Every office in the world uses that program!
他发明了摩斯865,全世界的公司都在用这个程式
We use it!!
我们也在用
There you go!!
给你
Oh my God, Monica's gonna go out with a millionaire.
摩妮卡要跟百万富翁约会了
I'm not gonna go out with him.
我才不跟他约会
Oh my God, I can't believe this is a real $20,000 check, oh this is just so exciting.
这居然是真的两万元支票,好兴奋喔
Or incredibly offensive.
或是令人火大
Oh yeah, sure, that too.
对,也有
What?
怎样?