你不是说没办过正式的婚礼?
We were all set to, but there was a complication.
我们本来都准备好了 但事情有点复杂
Is it the medicine that's making you thirsty?
是不是药物让你口渴?
Truth is, I've been thirsty my whole life.
事实是,我一直都口渴
Never really known why. There was a time when I was 11...
我一直都不明白原因.有一次,在我十一岁时…
You were talking about your wedding.
我们在谈你的婚礼
I didn't forget. I was just working on a tangent.
我没忘记 我只是改变话题
You see, most men, they'll tell you a story straight through.
大部分的人叙述故事 只会平铺直叙
It won't be complicated, but it won't be interesting, either.
那既不复杂,也不有趣
I like your stories. - And I like you.
我喜欢你的故事 - 我也喜欢你
Well, when you work for the circus, you don't have a regular address.
在马戏团工作 不会有固定的联络地址
So after three years, there was a lot of undelivered mail.
三年来,我积了不少未送达邮件
During the four weeks I was in the hospital.the postmaster finally caught up with me.
在我躺在医院的四周里…邮局终于找到了我
And it seems that while my heart belonged to Sandra...
我的心虽然属于珊卓…
the rest of my body belonged to the U.S. Government.
但身体其他部份却是属于国家
A hitch in the Army was up to three years at that point...
当时役期长达三年…
and having waited three years just to meet Sandra...
要等三年才能再见珊卓…
I knew I couldn't survive being away from her that long.
我知道我没办法撑那么久
So I took every hazardous assignment I could find with the hope of getting my time down to less than a year.
为了缩减役期…我愿意接受任何危险任务
Go! Go!
上!上!
When I was offered a secret mission to steal the plans for the Wong Kai Tang power plant
当我受命到中国的王凯潭…偷电厂计划图时…
I jumped at the chance to serve my country.
我立刻把握机会
Go! Go!
上、上!