Over the next hour, I described my love for Sandra K. Templeton...
接下来一个小时 我说明我对桑德拉的爱…
and the ordeal that brought me before them.
还有我所肩负的艰鉅任务
As it had always been, this love was my salvation.It was destined to be.
这坚贞的爱情 一直都能拯救我.命中注定也该如此
We put together an elaborate plan for escape involving a whaling ship to Russia...
我们一起拟定了逃亡计划…搭捕鲸船到俄罗斯…
...a barge to Cuba, and a small, dirty canoe to Miami.
坐货船到古巴 再划又脏又小的独木舟到迈阿密
We all knew it would be dangerous.
我们都知道这可能会很危险
And what are we supposed to do when we get to America?
我们到美国以后能做什么?
I can get you bookings.I know the biggest man in show business.
我能帮你们安排.我认得演艺界的大哥大
Bob Hope?! - Bigger.Ready?
鲍伯·霍普?! - 更厉害的.准备好了?
And so the twins and I began our arduous journey...halfway around the world.
双生女和我开始艰难的旅程…绕行地球大半圈
Unfortunately, there was no way to send a message back to America.
很不幸地 我无法写信回美国
And so it was no surprise that the Army believed I was dead.
军方也理所当然的认为我阵亡了
No, God!
不,天哪!