If you do something really,really, really special for me...
如果你替我做一件特别的事
a special mission...then l'll go tell Mommy...
一项特别的任务.我就告诉妈咪...
l love you.And then she'll love you too.
我爱你.这样她也会爱你
What shall l do?
你要我做什么?
You have to promise,and then l'll tell you.
你要先答应,我才能说
You have to tell me,and then l'll promise.
你要先说,我才能答应
l want a lock of Mommy's hair.
我要一束妈咪的头发
l'll share it with you.
我会跟你分
And if you had it and wore it...she might love you even more.
你只要戴着她的头发...她就会更爱你
Like the princess in the movie we saw.
就跟电影里的公主一样
When she had the prince's hair in her necklace thing...he loved her.
她把王子的头发当项链戴着.他就爱她
We can ask her.
我们直接向她要
No, it has to be a secret mission.
不行,这一定要是秘密进行
Sneak into Mommy's bedroom in the middle of the night...and chop it off.
三更半夜偷溜到妈咪的房间.然后把头发剪掉
l can't, Martin. l'm not allowed.
不行,马丁,我不能这么做
You promised.
你答应了
You said, Tell me,and then l'll promise.Didn't you?
你说,我说了你就答应.不是吗?
David!Why did you do that?Why did you do that?!
大卫!你为什么这么做?为什么?
Talk to me! Goddamn it, talk to me!Why did you do that?
说话呀,该死,为什么?
You're hurting him!You'll break him!
你弄伤了他,你会把他弄坏
Henry...l wanted Mommy to love me...more.
亨利.我只是想要妈咪...更爱我
Oh, my God! -What? - l think l cut my eye.
我的天啊.怎么了?我好像被割到眼睛
l think it's bleeding. - Come on, watch it.
好像流血了. - 小心点