Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿?
Someplace nice?
好玩的地方吗?
Are those happy tears?
那是快乐的眼泪吗?
What's for dinner tonight?
今天晚饭吃什么?
You know you don't eat . - Yes
你知道你不能吃饭. - 知道
But I like sitting at the table
不过我喜欢坐在餐桌上
David? David, come on. David,David.Listen… Listen to me!
大卫…听我说.大卫,听好
David, listen.David? Now…
大卫,听好
you won't understand the reasons, but I have… I have to leave you here
你不会了解原因的.但是...我必须把你留在这儿
Is it a game? - No
这是游戏吗? - 不是
When will you come back for me?
你几时要回来接我?
I'm not, David. You'll have to be here by yourself .
不会了,你要一个人留下来
Alone? - With Teddy
一个人? - 还有泰迪
No. No, no, no, no, no, no! No, Mommy, please! No, no! Please, no, Mommy! - Shh, shh, shh
不…妈咪,求求你
They will destroy you. - No! No, Mommy!
他们会把你销毁的
I'm sorry I broke myself .I'm so sorry I cut your hair off
我不该吃饭,我不该剪你头发…
and I'm sorry I hurt you and I hurt Martin. - I have to go! I have to go!
我也不该伤害你和马丁. - 我得走了
Stop it! Stop it!
放手
I have to go now! - Mommy, no! Mommy!
我要走了 - 妈咪!妈咪!
Mommy, if Pinocchio became a real boy.and I become a real boy, can I come home?
我跟小木偶一样变成小男孩就能回家吗?
- That's just a story. - But a story tells what happens
那只是童话故事. - 故事是发生过的事
Stories are not real! You're not real!
童话不是真的,你也不是真的
Now, listen to me. Look. Look! Take this, all right? Take this
听好,拿去
Don't let anyone see how much it is .Now, look, don't go that way
别让人家看到你的钱.别去那一边
Look! Look at me! Look! Don't go that way, all right?
看着我,你去那边就会被抓到
Go anywhere but that way or they'll catch you. Don't ever let them catch you!
别被他们抓到
Listen, stay away from flesh fairs away from where there are lots of people
别去机器屠宰场,远离人类.
Stay away from all people. Only others like you. Only Mecha are safe
离真人越远越好.跟你一样的机器人才安全
I gotta go. - Why do you wanna leave me?
我得走了. - 你为什么要离开我?
Why do you wanna leave me? I'm sorry I'm not real .If you let me, I'll be so real for you
很抱歉我不是真人.请你给我机会当你真儿子
Let go. Let go, David. Let go!
大卫,放手.放手!
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the world
很抱歉我没告诉你现实世界