Wow! That's exciting, you went to Japan, made up a woman.
真叫人兴奋啊!你去日本,认识一个女人
What?
什么?
I'm just saying, this woman, I mean she's fictitious. No?
我是说这个女人…是虚构的吧?
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说?
'Cause you're still into Monica. So you told her there was somebody else so she would agree to work with you, so 'cause you figure oh if you spent a lot of time together, maybe something might happen, and...
你还是喜欢摩妮卡,你谎称认识别人,好让她为你做事。相处久了,也许就会产生感情
You're good. You're good!
你真行
Yeah, no, I'm fairly intuitive and psychic. It's a substantial gift.
我只是直觉准,还会通灵。很实在的天赋
Listen, can you promise me that you won't tell her though?
请答应我不要告诉她
Absolutely, oh I promise. Tell her what?
没问题,我答应你。告诉她什么?
Thanks a lot.
谢谢你
No I'm serious. I mean I'm intuitive, but my memory sucks.
我的直觉很准,但记性很差?