Just don't give up on Maya. Cool, smart chicks like that require persistence.
别放弃犸雅 那种好妞需要持久力
I don't wanna talk about it, please.
我不想聊这件事,拜托
All I know is that she's beautiful, a lot of soul. She's perfect for you.
我只知道她很美 又有内涵,她很适合你
I'm just not gonna feel good about this week until I know you guys have hooked up.
如果你们不开始交往 我这个礼拜就不开心
Don't you want to feel that cozy little box grip down on your johnson?
你不想要让你的弟弟 有个好归宿吗?
Hey! Mind keeping it down, buddy?
你们小声一点好吗?
A woman finds out how I live... that I'm not a published author, that I'm a liar, essentially
如果她了解了我的生活 知道我不是个出版作家... 我是个说谎者
any interest she has is gonna evaporate real quick.
那时她对我那一点点兴趣 就会很快的烟消云散
If you don't have money at my age you're not even in the game anymore.
如果你到了我这个年纪还没有钱,就以为这你连游戏的资格都没有了。
You're just a pasture animal waiting for the abattoir.
你是一只牧场的动物 就等着进屠宰场
Abattoir. What is that? - Slaughterhouse.
屠宰场,那是什么?- 屠宰动物的地方
Abattoir. Huh. But you know what?You are gonna bea published author..
屠宰场.恩,不过你知道么?你会成为一个出版作家。
because you're gonna get teh good newsthis week about your book.
因为这个星期你就要听到关于你的书的好消息了。
I know you are.I can feel it.Huh.Stephanie.
我知道你会的。我可以感觉到。是斯蒂芬妮。
Hey honey.Yeah.Yeah.Yeah.Yeah.
嗨,宝贝。是的,是的,太好了。
Hey Miles.I heard you stopped bythe restaurant to see me last night.
嗨,迈尔斯,我听说你昨晚得到餐厅去找我了。
Oh yeah.No.I mean uh yeah.I stopped by for a drink.I didn't see you.
哦,是的,不,我是说,厄。是的。我去那里喝了一杯不过没看你。
I had class. - Oh.Well nice to see you now.
我去上课了。 - 哦。很高兴现在见到你。
It's good to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你。
The pinot noir grapehas been cultivated perhaps since antiquity in Burgundy.
黑皮诺葡萄最早开始种植可能是从古代勃艮第。
And it is precisely this ancient and inherited winemakingknowledge...
正式这种精确的从远古继承的酿酒知识。
that has contributed to its success.
促成了它的成功。