Ah, crap.
狗屎
Did you ever get ahold of Maya yesterday? - Nope.No.
你昨天有联络到犸雅吗? - 没有
She really likes you, man. Stephanie'll tell you.
她真的很喜欢你 史黛芬妮会跟你说的
Could you just give me a little room? Please? - Yeah.Thank you.
你可以给我一点空间吗?杰克 谢谢
In life, you gotta strike while the iron's hot. Iron is hot.
在现实生活中,打铁要趁热.铁热了
Sage advice, Jack.
睿智的建言,杰克
Now, remember, sit back on your heels. All right? Turn through the abdomen.Abdomen.
记住,力量放在脚跟 运用腹肌的扭力.腹肌
Oh, for cryin'... - Nice.
可恶 - 不错
What about your agent? You hear anything yet? - Nope.
你的经纪人有来消息吗? -没有
What do you think's going on? - Could be anything.
你觉得是怎么了? -有太多可能
You been checking your messages? - Obsessively.
你有查看你的留言吗? -不停的查
Guess I'll just have to learn to kiss off another three years of my life.
我想我又得向我 浪费的三年说再见
But you haven't heard anything yet.so don't you think your negativity's a little premature?
但是你还没得到消息.你会不会太早开始沮丧了?
Hmm? All right. You know, fuck the New York publishers. Publish it yourself, Miles. I'll chip in.
去他的纽约出版商.你自己出版,麦斯,我也会出钱 把书给出了
Just get it out there. Get it reviewed. Get it in libraries. Let the public decide.
让书评看看,让它进入图书馆 让大众来打分数
Don't come over the top. Stay still. - Shut up.
别太浮躁.不要动 - 闭嘴
It's all about stillness. Inner quiet. - Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
重点就是静止不动.内心的宁静 -闭嘴…
Jesus Christ, man! What the hell is wrong with you? Please, just shut up! Fuck!
我的老天,你到底是什么毛病? 请你闭嘴.去你的
What's with the hostility, man?I know you're a little frustrated with your life right now...but you can choose to be less hostile.
为什么要那么火爆?.我知道你现在对生活有些焦虑.但是你可以不必那么有敌意
The fucker hit into us. - Hurry it up, will ya?
那些混蛋追上来了. - 快一点,好不好?
Oh, boy. Oh, boy. - Hey, that's not cool, asshole!
糟糕了… -那很差劲,混蛋们
Nice shot. Jackoffs.
打得好 -那些废物
What the hell are you doing? - Oops. Look out.
你在搞什么东西? - 小心点
Uh? Uh-huh.Oh. Oh, check it out.
看看他们
This is gonna be fun. This is gonna be fun. - Go to it.
这太有趣了…