Uh, listen I gotta double check for tickets tonight. Who-who got what?
我再问一次晚上的票你们要几张?
I had one.
我要一张
I need two. I'm bringing Pete. My boyfriend. I have a boyfriend now!
我要两张,我要带彼特去,我的男朋友,我有男朋友了
Two it is. Ross, how about you?
你两张,罗斯,你呢?
Uh, yeah, I ah, I also need two.
我也要两张
Really? Who's number two?
真的?第二个是谁?
Who's number two? One of the more difficult games sewer workers play.
第二个是谁?下水道工人的高难度游戏
Uh, no, it's-it's just this person.
就是有一个人嘛
Like a date type (looks at Rachel) person?
是约会对象吗?
Yeah, kinda. It's this woman from work. I hope that won't be too weird. Will it, Rach?
算是吧,是工作上认识的女生,希望不会太奇怪。不会吧,瑞秋?
No. No, not at all, not at all. I actually was gonna bring someone myself, so...
一点也不会,其实我也要带人去
But you said one.
但是你只要一张
I meant, me plus one!
我是说我再多一张
Okay. (to Phoebe and Chandler) Did ah, you guys mean you plus one?
好,还有谁是多一张的?
All right, I'll see you tonight.
好,晚上见
Okay.
拜拜
Okay, bye-bye!
再见
Okay, I need a date!
我得找个男伴
Oh, hey, you guys are finally gonna get to meet Kate!
对了,你们终于要见到凯特了
And I ah, borrowed some of your cologne. I hope she likes it.
我借了你的古龙水,希望她会喜欢
Joey, what are you doing?! It's never gonna happen, she's seeing somebody.
你这是干嘛?她在跟别人交往
Yeah, and I don't have any cologne.
而且我没有古龙水
The green bottle next to the shaving cream.
刮胡膏旁边那一瓶
Oh! Worm medicine for the duck.
鸭子的除虫药