Here you go. You can wear this.
拿去,这件给你穿
Thanks!
谢谢
Okay. Ooh, I'm setting the phone down.But I'm still here! Just don't go anywhere I'm still here.Don't-don't switch or anything, 'cause I'm, I'm right here.Just one sec. One sec! One second!! Wait! One second! Just...
我要把电话放下,但是我人还在。不要走开,我还在.不要转线,我就在这里,等我一下下,等一下,一下下,等等,一下就好…
Phoebe?
菲比
What?! Monica, I'm scared!!
干嘛?我好害怕
All right. Honey, that's-that's a sleeve. Okay?
小姐,那是袖子
And! We also have speaker phone. (She turns on the speaker phone.)
而且我们有免持听筒
Please, stay on the line. Your call is important to us.
请不要挂断,我们很重视您的来电
Okay, wait, you gotta hang up 'cause we're gonna be late.
你得挂断,要迟到了
Thank you for your patience, you're the next caller.
谢谢您的等候,接下来将为您服务
Yes!! Yes!! I'm the next caller! You were gonna have me hang up.
漂亮!我是下一个,你还叫我挂掉
Hey! Can you take a duck and a chick to the theatre?
可以带小鸡和小鸭去剧院吗?
Of course not.No.
当然不行
Okay. I just wanted them to hear it from somebody else.
我只是想让别人告诉它们