You were educated because you’re the chief’s son.
你受到教育是因为你是族长的儿子
Shouldn’t others have the same opportunity?
其他人不应有同样的机会吗?
William, William,
威廉 威廉
Henry, Henry, Richard, John, Henry,
亨利 亨利 理查德 约翰 亨利
Edward, Edward, Richard, Henry,
爱德华 爱德华 理查 亨利
Henry, Edward, Edward, Richard,
亨利 爱德华 爱德华 理查
Henry, Henry, Edward--
亨利 亨利 爱德华
Mary, Elizabeth, James, Charles,
玛丽 伊丽莎白 詹姆斯 查尔斯
Charles, James, William, George, George, George, George,
查尔斯 詹姆斯 威廉 乔治 乔治 乔治 乔治
William, Victoria, Edward, George, Edward, George.
威廉 维多利亚 爱德华 乔治 爱德华 乔治
The kings of England.
都是英国的国王
And why do I need to know that?
我为什么需要知道这些?
The mission school tries to turn us
教会学校要把我们
into little Englishmen.
变成小英国人
They didn’t do a very good job with you, did they?
他们在你身上就没有做好工作,是吧
You missed Queen Anne, by the way.
顺便说一下 你说漏了安妮女王
I hear when you were young,
听说你小时候
you were a champion at the underwater battles.
是水下战斗的冠军
When I was young?
小时候?
I am still champion of 10 Longhouses.
我现在仍是10个长屋的冠军
Yes, they say you can beat any girl on the river.
对了 他们说你在河里可以打倒任何女子
Will you challenge me then?
要跟我挑战吗?
How you-- how you do that?
你…你怎么做到的?
Some Englishmen
有些英国人
can breathe underwater
可以在水下呼吸
through their ears.
用他们的耳朵