Hey, mind if I use the phone?
可以借用电话吗?
Oh, I...
我...
Why don't you use ours across the hall, 'cause she...has...problems.
去对面用我们的,因为她…有点问题
Oh-ho, whoa! Sorry, Tommy. I almost spilled this hot coffee on you.
汤米,对不起。我差点把热咖啡泼到你身上
Yeah, but you didn't.
但是你没有
No, but it's-it's-it's hot!
没错,但是…这是热的
Ross, would you just stop it! It's getting really old.
别闹了,都老掉牙了
I can't believe no one believes me!
居然没有人相信我
I do, I believe you.
我相信你
You do Pheebs?
真的?
Yeah. But I also believed her when she said I was next.
对,但是我也相信我是下一个
Ooh, hey! Hey, there little fella.Mr. Fuzzy-Man, how are you doing?
嗨,小东西。毛毛脸,你好吗?
Eww! Oh! Eww! Gross! Idiot!! Stupid little, fuzzy, yellow creature!! Oh look at me, I'm so cute, I'm a little chick who's disgusting! God, you're so stupid, how are you not yet extinct!!
呕心死了。白痴,白痴黄毛鸡。你看我,我好可爱,我是呕心的小鸡!笨蛋!你怎么还没绝种?
Quack-quack, quack-quack!! What are you quacking about?! Dumb Donald Doo-Doo!!
你叫什么叫?白痴唐老鸭
Step away from the duck.
离鸭子远一点
Ooh, sorry little Mr. Chic-A-Dee, sorry you went doody in my hand! (to Rachel) Well, I guess we're not going out anymore. Whaa!!!
很抱歉,小鸡鸡,谁叫你在我手上撇条!看来我们是没希望了!妈的!