It’s not famine there’s rice in the huts!
也不是饥荒 屋里面有米
It’s not like any disease.
这不像是疾病
It’s a white man with a rifle aiming at you.
有个拿来复枪的白人 向你瞄准
Listen...
听…
He’s gone now.
那人走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you track him?
你能跟上他吗?
My God. What?
天啊 什么?
I think this could be a new species.
我想这可能是个新物种
It’s like the buffalo leech, but bigger.
像水牛身上的水蛭 但要大一些
Would you mind just getting it off my back?
介不介意从我背上拿下来?
Maybe they’ll name it after you, sweetheart.
也许他们会用你的名字给它命名的 亲爱的
I don’t want to hurt it.
我可不想伤害它
Can you where you were when it bit you?
还记得它咬你时你在哪里吗?
No.
不
No, I can’t remember where I was when it bloody well bit me,
不 我可记不起这该死的咬我时我在哪里
because I was in the middle of the bloody jungle,
因为我在这该死的丛林中
which looked like every other bit of bloody jungle,
这该死的丛林看上到处都一样
full of bloodsucking,
到处都是吸血虫
bloodthirsty, bloody little bastards!
噬血如命 他妈的小杂种
Good afternoon, Mrs. Bullard.
午安 布拉德夫人
Idiot.
白痴
They come across the mountains from Dutch Borneo.
他们从荷属婆罗洲翻山过来的