at least you’ll know what to do because I’m damned if I do.
至少你会知道该干什么 如果是我 就只会傻眼了
What happened to her?
她怎么样了?
Oh, she married Belansai.
啊 她嫁给了贝莱塞
Your father wrote me a letter.
你父亲写过信给我
Was that before you proposed to me, or...
是在你向我求婚之前 还是…
Oh...
哦…
No, I think it must have been afterwards.
不 我想一定是之后
Here we go, then.
那我们开始吧!
"Dear Henry,
"亲爱的亨利,
I talked things over with Cecilia again,
我又一次跟赛希尔谈过了
and we have decided to return to Sarawak.
我们决定返回沙劳越
She wants to be with you,
她想跟你在一起
and I would be a coward not to finish the work I started.
如果我不能完成我的工作 我就是一个懦夫
I think the only way forward is to wipe away
我认为前进的唯一之路就是完调忘掉
the last couple of years and start life afresh.
过去的几年 开始新的生活
I’m determined to make your daughter happy.
我下定决心 要让你的女儿开心
Yours sincerely, John Truscott.
"真诚的 约翰.托斯卡
East of the sun
在太阳之东
I thought I’d organize a welcoming committee.
我想我组织了个欢迎会
They’re wonderful.
他们很好
Shipperly.
希珀理
Welcome back to hell.
欢迎回到地狱