Zuckerberg先生 这里是校行政理事会听证会
You're being accused of intentionally breaching security,
你被控告故意破坏安全系统
violating copyrights,
侵犯版权
violating individual privacy by creating the website www.facemash.com.
创建www.facemash.com网站侵犯个人隐私
You're also charged with being in violation of university policy,
还被控告违反了
on distribution of digitized images.
学校发行数码照片的规定
Before we begin with our questioning, you're allowed to make a statement.
在我们开始提问前 你有权发言
Would you like to do so?I...
你有话要说吗?我
You know, I've already apologized in The Crimson to the ABHW,
我已经向Crimson和理事会
to Fuerza Latina,
还有Fuerza Latina
and to any women at Harvard who may have been insulted,
以及其他被我这样
as I take it that they were.
侮辱过的哈佛女生们道歉
As for any charges stemming from the breach of security,
至于说我破坏了安全系统
I believe I deserve some recognition from this board.
我相信我还是值得被你们肯定的
I'm sorry? Yes.
是吗? 是的
I don't understand.
我不理解...
Which part?
哪里不理解?
You deserve recognition?
你凭什么被肯定?
I believe I've pointed out some pretty gaping holes in your system.
我找出了你们系统中一些严重的漏洞
Excuse me, may I? Yes.
抱歉 我可以插句话吗? 可以
Mr. Zuckerberg,
Zuckerberg先生
I'm in charge of security for all computers on the Harvard network,
我管理哈佛计算机的网络安全
and I can assure you of its sophistication.
我可以向你保证它的精密性
In fact, it was that level of sophistication that led us to you in less than four hours.
正是它的高度精密性 我们在四小时内揪出了你
Four hours? Yes, sir.
四个小时吗? 是的 先生
That would be impressive,
如果你没看到
except if you had known what you were looking for,
我宿舍窗户上写的数据
you would have seen it written on my dorm room window.
那这速度还可以
So?
什么结果?
Six months academic probation.
留校察看六个月
Wow. Well, they had to make an example out of you.
他要拿你杀鸡儆猴啊
They had my blog.
他们看了我的博客
I shouldn't have written that thing about the farm animals.
真不该写什么家畜
That was stupid.
太蠢了
But I was kidding, for God's sakes. Doesn't anybody have a sense of humor?
就开了些玩笑 现在的人怎么就缺乏幽默感呢
I tried to stop you. I know.
我有尽力制止你 我知道
How do you do this thing where you manage to get all girls to hate us?
你是怎么做到这个地步的啊 居然能让全校女生都恨透我们
And why do I let you? I know.
我为什么会准你做呢 我知道
You can't do that. Wardo, I said I know.
我真不该 Eduardo 别说了