you’re gonna deal with irrational behavior.
当然会面对一些无理要求
Yep. I’m starting to think she’s unstable.
对 我只是觉得她有点无法预测
Last week she wanted us to do ecstasy together.
上星期她还想跟我一起嗑药
But of course she’s unstable. Her brain is filed
她当然是无法预测的 她的脑子就是个草包
Move your feet, ladies.
动起来 姑娘们
Well, look. You got bigger things to worry about.
听着 你还有其它的事要操心
I mean, the book comes out next Week, and I spoke to Bob...
我是说 下星期就要出书了 我跟鲍勃谈了
and he says the... gang at Viking sounds worried.
他说那群维京人很是担忧
Worried? Worried about what?
担忧? 担忧什么?
What do you mean about what? They’re worried about sales.
这还用问? 他们当然是担心销量啦
The book is gonna sell. I’ll bet my house in the Hamptons,
这书会大卖的 我拿我汉普顿的房子打赌
this book is gonna be a best seller.
它会成为畅销书的
I’ll take that bet. Come on, Murph. No need to hit it so hard.
跟你赌了拜托 墨菲 没必要打那么重
Jesus. Look at You got me all upset.
上帝啊 瞧啊 都怪你不好