This has been pleasant. Nice to talk to you.
谢谢 能跟你说话真好
Hey, by the way, when are you working on another book?
嘿 顺便一问 你什么时候会出书呢?
Are you What are you doing these days?
你…这段时间都在干什么呢?
Yeah. Yeah. Actually, well, I’m I’m still working on it.
呃 呃 事实上 呃 我…我正在写呢
But it’s, um it’s gonna be great.
但是这 呃…会很好看的
It’s just that I’m doing a lot of, you know, reading now... for research.
只是我在做 你知道 为参考…读了很多书
It’s about the disconnectedness, but the interconnectness.
虽然…它们不怎么相关 但是内在…相通
You know, the lives we lead
你知道 我们的生活…
It’s, like, about the overlapping but the
就好像 是重叠交错的但是…
the,you know, never really touching...
那个 就是 却从来不能触碰…
that, you know, we feel, so
这样 就是 我们感觉 所以…
But it should be done by the end of the year.
但是年底应该就会完成了
Sounds great. I look forward to reading it.
听上去不错 期待拜读你的大作
See ya. See ya.
回见 回见
Oh, my God. What a fucking retard.
噢 天哪 我真像个白痴
The and it overlapping, and the
这个…是重叠交错的 但是这个…
What is that? I have no idea.
说的是什么东西啊? 我不知道
You haven’t started writing again, have you? No.
你又没准备开始再创作 不是吗?
But I can’t I’m not gonna tell him that.
但我不能…我不想跟他说这个
Look. Are you kidding me?
嘿 你开玩笑呢吧?
Do you think there’s such a thing as a free lunch?
你真以为天下有免费的午餐啊?
You date a 25 year old girl,
你在跟一个25岁的女孩约会