In fact, blind, legless, daft, sick, smelly drunk
实际上 是烂醉如泥
by the sounds of things.
听声音就能听出来
Cecil...You’ve got to fire him.
赛希尔 你得解雇了他
he’s been with me since I arrived.
自从我来他就在这里了
He doesn’t like me. He preferred her, I can tell.
他不喜欢我 他喜欢她 我看得出来
Hello?
你好
Who’s this?
这是谁?
This is your new cook. Henry sent him.
这是你的新厨师 亨利让他来的
Mrs. Truscott tell Mr. Truscott...
川斯克夫人 告诉托斯卡先生
to give me the boot. Thank you, Famous.
把靴子给我 -谢谢 费摩斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you do that?
是你干的?
Famous, take her into the kitchen and clean her up.
费摩斯 把她带到厨房 给她清洗干净
You do not do that.
你不要这么做
You treat her with respect.
你要尊重她
We’re not all in love with our sleeping dictionaries, you know.
你知道 我们并不是都会爱上我们睡觉的字典
Tipong!
提庞
What did you say to her?
你跟她说什么?
Oh, I told Tipong that if you hit her again,
哦 我告诉她 如果你再打她