Good evening, Mrs. Bullard.
晚安 布拉德夫人
You will excuse us, won’t you?
你会让我们独处的 是不是?
You kissed me just to get one over on my mother, didn’t you?
你吻我只是做给我母亲看到 是不是?
No. No, of course not.
不 不 当然不是
Take one more reading before we go leave.
走前多带点书
Right.
好吧
Is the baby mine? Oh, yes.
孩子是我的? -哦 是的
And are you open to bribery?
你还准备受贿吗?
So you’ll arrange for us to meet?
那你会安排我们见面的?
Oh, very much so.
哦 当然了
I am one step ahead. I already make inquiries,
我先你一步了 我已经问过了
and she will not see you.
她不愿见你
So you tell her Tipong has been beaten again
那你有没有告诉她提庞又被打了?
and needs her help.
需要她的帮助
Shipperly?
希珀理?
Shipperly I will send on a vital mission somewhere.
我要让希珀理去个地方执行重要任务
Somewhere famed for the size and quantity of its tiger leeches.
那里以吸血虫的体积和数量著称.
Please.
别…
I want to see my son.
我想看看我的儿子
I don’t understand "son.
"我不明白什么是"儿子"
My child.
我的孩子
Child?
孩子?
You understand perfectly. He was born nine months ago.
你明白的 他是9个月前出生的