So, Truscott.
那么 托斯卡
Is there some good news you’re not telling us?
是不是有什么好消息你没有告诉我们?
I presume you’ve impregnated my daughter.
我以为你已经让我女儿怀孕了
Oh... no.
哦 不
Not yet.
还没有
It’s just in case.
那只是万一
Let me tell you why I stayed here with Henry,
让我告诉你我为什么留下来陪亨利
and let Cecil grow up alone.
而让赛希尔一个人长大
I told you it was duty.
我告诉过你是因为职责
I told myself it was duty,
我也告诉我是因为职责
but it wasn’t duty.
但那不是职责
I never dared leave Henry alone...
我从来不敢让亨利单独留下
for fear he’d go back to his native girl.
我害怕他又回到他的当地女孩那里去
I won’t let that...
我不会让这
So be warned.
记住: