I found you.
我找到你了
Hi. - Hi
嗨。 - 嗨。
I must have dozed off
我一定是睡着了
How long have I... - Would you like some coffee?
多久了? 你想喝咖啡吗?
Just the way you like it?
你最爱喝的口味?
Yeah, I'd love a coffee.It'll wake me up. - Okay!
好,我想喝.喝了才会清醒. - 好!
You never forget how, do you?
你没忘记我爱的口味.
No.I never forget
是的.我永远忘不了
I must be a little confused.What day is it?
我一定是有点糊涂了.这是哪一天?
It is… today
这是…今天
And as the day wore on,David thought it was the happiest day of his life.
这一天渐渐过去.这是大卫一生中最快乐的一天
All the problems seemed to have disappeared from his mommy's mind.
他妈咪心中的烦恼全都消失
There was no Henry, there was no Martin,there was no grief. There was only David.
她心中没有亨利,没有马丁.也没有悲伤.只有大卫
David had been warned not to explain anything to Monica.
大卫不能向梦妮卡解释这一切
Otherwise, she would become frightened, and everything would be spoiled.
否则她会受到惊吓 破坏这一切
But David's journey home belonged only to him,
但是大卫的历险属于他一人
so he didn't see the harm of painting her pictures of things.she would have no memory of.
于是他向她描述了一切的经过
David had never had a birthday party because David had never been born,
大卫从来没有开过生日派对
so they baked a cake and lit some candles.
所以他们烤了蛋糕点了蜡烛
Now, make a wish. - It came true already.
许一个愿. - 我的愿望实现了
By now, indeed, the windows were beginning to dim.
窗外的天空逐渐昏暗
David drew the shades...without even needing to be asked.
大卫很自然地就把窗帘拉上
I really ought to be tucking you in
我应该哄你上床才对
How strange.How fascinating
真奇怪.真有意思
I can hardly keep my eyes open.I don't know what's come over me
我的眼睛都睁不开来.我不知道是怎么了
Such a beautiful day.I love you, David
真美好的一天.我爱你,大卫
I do love you.I have always loved you.
我好爱你.我一直都爱你
That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for.
这是他一直等待的永恒时刻
And the moment had passed, for Monica was sound asleep.
但是稍纵即逝,梦妮卡沉睡了
More than merely asleep. Should he shake her, she would never rouse.
她不只是沉睡而已.就算他摇动她也不会醒来
So David went to sleep too. And for the first time in his life,
所以大卫也躺下来睡觉.他这一生中第一次…
he went to that place...where dreams are born.
到一个地方...一个美梦诞生的地方