Maybe we can call the Army.
也许我们可以打电话给军队
The Army? What's the Army gonna do?
军队? 军队能做什么?
You guys in the Army?
你们是军队里的?
Yeah.
是的
Were you over there?
你们去过那儿(伊拉克)吗?
Just got back.
刚从那回来
Come here.
过来
I do have one car left.
我确实还有部车
All right, listen.
好吧 听着
You guys can have it.
给你们了
I'm supposed to hold it for my boss, but screw it.
本来是留给我老板的 但不管了
Oh, my God. That's so nice!
噢 天哪 太棒了!
Thank you.
谢谢你们才是
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Oh, no.
噢 不用
Sure is beautiful.
真漂亮
I guess we don't have time to stop.
我想我们没时间停留吧
No. We don't have time to stop.
是的 我们没时间停留
I never been to New York before.
我以前从没来过纽约
I'm stationed at Fort Drum.
我曾经驻守在德拉姆堡(纽约一个区)
You been to New York, Sarnt?
中士 你来过纽约吗?
I've been there a million times.
去过纽约无数次了
I thought you were from Las Vegas.
我还以为你来自拉斯维加斯呢
No.
不是
I'm not from Las Vegas, either.
我也不是拉斯维加斯的
Well, my friend's from there.
呃 我朋友是那儿的
That's his guitar.
那是他的吉他
Well, it was his guitar.
当然 以前是他的吉他
I mean, he got killed, so I'm just taking it back to his family.
我的意思是 他死了 我这次是把吉他带回他家
That's a real nice thing to be doing.
你做的是件真正的好事