Well, yes, it’s kind’ve an unusual house. It has umm, three beautiful bedrooms and ah, no baths.
这个房子不太一样,有三个漂亮的卧房,没有浴室。
But y'know, the ocean is right there.
但是大海就在旁边。
Knock, knock, knock.
有人在吗?
Ah, oh, hang on a second. (to Phoebe)Come in, come in.
请等一下…请进。
All right, so think about it, and call me back.(hangs up)
你考虑完再打给我。
Are you ah, Phoebe Abott?
你是Phoebe Abott吗?
Ahh, yes.
是的。
Hi Phoebe Abott, I’m your best friends daughter!
惊喜!我是你的死党的女儿!
You’re Erwin’s daughter?!
你是Erwin的女儿?
No, I-I mean your-your old best friend, here. (hands her the picture) Lily, from high school. Remember?
是以前的死党,你看,高中的Lily,记得吗?
Oh gosh, Lily, yes. Of course I remember Lily. I... Then you must be?
天哪,Lily,我当然记得Lily,那你一定是…
Phoebe. (points to her) Phoebe. Phoebe, yeah. She named me after you I guess.
Phoebe,应该是取自你的名字。
Uh-huh. Wow! Well, look! There’s Frank.
看,是Frank!
Yes!! Yes! Yes! Yes!! That’s my Dad, that’s Frank! Yeah! I’m sorry I’m getting all fling.
对!没错,那是我爸爸Frank,抱歉我这么激动。
Take it easy--if you want, there’s cookies on the counter, or, or--sangria! (jumps up) I can make sangria!
别激动,那里有饼干,不然我调汽泡酒果汁。
No-no, sorry. Cookies are good, thanks.
不用,饼干就行了,谢谢。
Oh.
噢。
Well, so, umm, anyway umm, I’ve been, I’ve been looking for my Father,
总之,我一直在找我爸。
and umm,have you heard from him, or seen him?
你有他的消息或见过他吗?
Oh no, I-I’m sorry, I guess we lost track of everybody after high school.
没有,对不起,我毕了业就跟大家失去联络。
Oh, okay. Well, so tell me everything about my parents. Everything.
那就把我父母的事都告诉我。
Ohh, well. Y'know we were always together, in fact they had a nickname for the three of us.
你也知道,我们总是形影不离,其他人帮我们取了个绰号。
Oh, what? What was it?
什么绰号?
The three losers. Oh, poor Lily.
俗辣三人行,可怜的Lily。
Ohh, y'know I-I heard about what happened, that must have been just terrible for you, losing your mother that way.
我听说她的事了,你一定非常难过,就这样失去母亲。
Yeah, no, it was great.
不会啊,很棒。