I mean, you could... You're like five.
我是说, 你可以... 你像个5岁的顽童
Try this one.
试试这个
You didn't try this. I did try that!
你没试过这个 试过了!
That was the same thing. You know what?
是一样的 知道是什么吗?
Movein day.
搬迁之日
Of course, by the time all our stuff was in the place...
当然啦, 所有东西都搬进来时
What did you think of the caterer's cakes?
要不要包办婚宴那伙人提供的蛋糕?
If we get an outside vendor, it costs an extra dollar a slice.
如果到外面买就要花多点钱了
Well, that's kind of a loaded question, then.
现在不要跟我谈这么复杂的问题
Up and over.
有点高了
Back that way. Not vertically, horizontally.
过一点 不是垂直方向, 是水平方向
Okay, okay. Don't talk to me in code. I can't read your mind.
好了, 别用专业术语跟我讲 我听不懂
Oh, perfect! Yeah. Yeah?
刚好, 别动! 是吗?
Okay, mark it. Mark it. Perfect. Right there.
好的, 画下来 太好了, 就这里
So the cake.
蛋糕的事怎样
It was cake. It all kind of tastes the same.
蛋糕而已, 还不是一样味道
Cool. So then we can do chocolate.
那就要个巧克力蛋糕