You’re gonna sign that one though, too, right? Yeah?
你还是会签这个的 对吗?
Yeah.
会
And the movie poster?
还有这个电影海报呢?
Sure.
当然
Loved your cameo, by the way. Oh, yeah?
顺便一提 很喜欢你的角色 噢 是吗?
Knight, you’re a menace.’’ That was you, right?"
奈特 你真烦人" 那人是你 对不? ’’
Hey, you remember that line.
嘿 你记得这台词啊
Hope you don’t mind. Uh, I’m a big fan. Got ’em all.
希望你别介意 我是你的超级粉丝 你的书全有
Whoahoho. Uhoh.
哇噢噢 哦哦
I don’t see The Good Doctor in there.
怎么不见《绝世好医》
Yeah, I didn’t read that one.
对 那本我没读
Well, hey, today’s your lucky day.
嘿 那今天真是你的幸运日
Maybe you can, uh, pick up a copy today.
也许今天你可以 带一本回去
Maybe it’ll inspire you.
也许能给你些启发
Is it any good? l heard it was kinda different A little... soft.
好看吗? 我听说它有点不同…比较…柔情
It’s very good. I’m very proud of it.
它很好看的 我很以它为荣
It’s my favorite.What’s it about?
它是我的最爱 讲什么的?
It’s about a man and his personal struggle to rise up from mediocrity.
是讲一个男人为脱离平庸而做的抗争
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
Um, will you just sign these, though, first?
呃 你能不能先把这些签了呢?
Okay. You know what? Ladies and gentlemen,
好的 知道吗? 女士们先生们