I’d like to make a little announcement.
我想发表一点声明
Thank you so much for coming.
很感谢你们的到来
It’s great to see so many familiar fans of all the Frank Knight stories.
很高兴可以看到这么多法兰克?奈特的书迷们
And as much as I’ve loved Frank and his escapades...
我也一样喜欢法兰克和他的冒险经历
uh, l have moved on... from them and his world.
呃 我已经从他的世界里…走出来了
So today, I will only be signing copies of The Good Doctor.
所以今天 我只会给《绝世好医》签售
But the good news is,it’s on sale
但好消息是 它正打折…
here, right at this very store.
就这儿 就在这家书店里
Uh, so please pick up your copy, and I will sign as many as you buy.
所以请你们各自拿好书 我会给你们签名
Thank you all so much.
非常谢谢大家
Not cool, man.
太没劲了 伙计
Speak for yourself. I Was nelther stupld nor drunk.
说到我们的事 我既不是发傻也没喝醉
Ah.Just confused. Yes.
哈 只是困惑 没错
And still guilty of that.
而且至今还有负罪感
You’re in your 20s, you think you know everything.
当你20岁的时候 你以为自己无所不知
ln your 30s, you realize you don’t know shit.
可等你30岁了 才发现自己根本一无所知
Can I sit next to you?
我能坐你旁边吗?
Um, sure.
嗯 当然
Mmm
嗯…