Hey-hey, how goes the dancing? Gay yet?
感觉如何? 还是像在“搞基”吗?
Ah-ha-ha, you guys owe me big time. (He walks into the kitchen and does a little dance step on the way.)
你们这次要多谢我。
What was that?
那是什么?
What?
什么?
You just did a little dancy thing.
你刚才跳了点舞步。
No I didn’t.
我没有。
Yes you did! You did like a little hop.
你跳了! 像是单脚跳。
You are soo enjoying this.
舞跳得很开心哦。
No, I’m not! And it wasn’t a hop it was a pas de bourree.
没有,我没有! 况且那不是单脚跳,那是帕得玛利舞。
You know the words! You are so into this!
术语你都知道! 你真的很投入!
All right, well maybe I’m enjoying it a little bit. I mean I’m getting pretty good at it.
可能我有点喜欢跳舞了。其实我已经跳得相当不错。
Ooh, this is soo sweet, Joey our little twinkle-toes.
哦,真棒!舞姿翩翩的小Joey。
Hey-hey, hold on, this isn’t some kind of like girly dance.
嘿嘿,这可不是女孩子跳的那种舞。
All right, it’s like a sport, it’s manly!
它像一种体育运动, 很阳刚的!
All right, then show me some manly moves.
让我见识一下很“阳刚”的运动。
All right.
好吧,来。
I don’t know how to lead.
我不会跳男步。